HypoChlor - The Klorman Difference
1. ONE STEP WASHDOWN : KLORMAN provides a continually renewed source of hypochlorite disinfectant throughout the washdown process. KLORMAN requires no pre-rinse and no potable water rinse afterwards to remove harmful chemical residues.
2. ECONOMICAL: User cost is an extension of chlorine level needed and amount of water used.
3. APPROVALS AND REGISTRATION: KLORMAN’S patented Hypochlor tablets are registered with the EPA and approved by the USDA.
4. NO BATCH MIXING: KLORMAN eliminates the need for proportioner, complex metering devices, and batch mixing of chemicals. This limits worker liability, enhances worker safety and shortens clean-up time.
5. STABILITY: Hypochlor tablets are more stable than the more commonly used sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
6. NON-CORROSIVE: KLORMAN’s unique ability to dispense calcium hypochlorite (a solid into a liquid) insures controlled pH. The self-buffering nature of Hypochlor tablets prevents alkaline corrosion.
7. NO HARMFUL CHEMICAL RESIDUES: The active disinfectant provided by KLORMAN and the Hypochlor tablets disinfects, deodorizes and performs it function before it ceases to contain oxidizing properties. It is then reduced to a chloride. Chlorides are inert and naturally occurring.
8. ODOR CONTROL: Chlorine has an affinity for nitrogen, and most odors are ammonia/nitrogen-based. Hypochlor cartridges, with 68% available chlorine, will burn through the ammonia. The low-yield (5.25%) chlorine provided by liquid bleach is insufficient to burn through and the low-yield chlorine forms a bond with the nitrogen and created chloramines. Chloramines produce the obnoxious, pungent odor many people associate the chlorine disinfection.